Orange County Rhinoplasty
A versatile and common procedure, nose surgery/nose reshaping (“rhinoplasty”) is often regarded as an art form within the plastic surgery field. Therefore, Dr. Ambe recommends that patients exercise caution when selecting a surgeon to perform this procedure.
Dr. Ambe has helped countless patients achieve their aesthetic goals through nose surgery. His plastic surgery skill set has afforded him the opportunity to provide them with numerous corrective solutions, such as:
- Reduction and/or increase of the nose
- Alteration of a bulbous or pointed tip
- Elimination of a prominent bridge “bump”
- A more narrow span of the nostrils
- A repositioned angle between the nose and upper lip
- Birth defects
- Injury or previous surgeries
- Deviated septum and other medical conditions
Rhinoplasty can be a highly effective means of providing functional changes as well. With this procedure, Dr. Ambe has assisted patients with the correction of problems caused by:
Your personal reasons for seeking rhinoplasty, as well as procedural and recovery details, can be addressed during your pre-operative appointment with Dr. Ambe.
For more information, please schedule an initial consultation at our office, or utilize our contact form to ask us your specific questions.